A leading Australian financial services company providing global investment services is looking for a HRIS Adviser to join their Sydney based team in the CBD area.
Reporting to the HR Systems and Analytics Specialist, you will have the chance to work in and learn from a small specialised HR operations team.
This role will provide support the HR systems and operations team, and the main responsibilities will include:
- Be the subject matter expert of the HRIS system
- Maintenance of the HRIS system
- Ensuring all data is up to date
- Testing and management through to reporting and system optimisation
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics, data feeds and reporting
- Create and maintain process maps, guidelines and user documentation
- Processing quarterly updates, building reports and dealing with standard HRIS queries
This role would suit someone who has proven previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal will candidate will need to have strong systems knowledge, a good understanding of reporting, data analysis and problem-solving skills. You will have proactive attitude, willingness to learn, as well as being highly analytical. You will need to work with internal and external stakeholders so relationship building, and interpersonal skills are key. You will need to be highly organised with good time management skills - project management experience is preferred.
This is a permanent role, paying up to $90-95k package. If you are interested in this role, I'd love to have a chat with you about this.
Please apply online or email me a copy of your CV directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.