HR Business Partner Role
Frazer Jones is partnering with a phenomenal insurance company with a renowned global presence to find an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis for their London office. With core commitments to corporate responsibility and diversity and inclusion, the company solves complex risks with a 21st-century approach.
In this exciting role, you will build strategies and innovative solutions, collaborating with the global HR teams to ensure that the best talent is attracted, developed, and retained. From Culture and Engagement to Compensation, this varied role will push you to work with all HR functions to achieve excellence.
You will play an essential part in advising the senior team on HR matters, including organisation development and culture, as well as driving and conceiving company-wide strategies. In this role you will be supported both personally and professionally at each step of the way, as the company shows a real desire to maintain and develop their HR function, promoting its importance in facilitating strategic growth.
- Advise the senior team on various HR matters
- Coach business leaders regarding employee engagement and talent development
- Collaborate with regional and global HR teams to ensure cohesive HR strategies
- Establish and develop talent identification and management strategies
- Collaborate with the wider global HR function on international projects
- Extensive professional HR experience
- Degree-level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to lead projects and build relationships with stakeholders
- Innovative approach with a solutions-orientated mindset
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.