Frazer Jones is now representing a global fashion retail client based in the heart of London. We are keen to speak HR Systems and analytics managers that would be keen to manage a small team and work as part of the wider people HR Operations team. As this role is reporting into the Head of People. Your role will be involved in designing and leading on supporting the end-to-end systems process within this global fashion brand.
You will be responsible for the system configuration supports to the HR and Payroll processes. Your knowledge of HR processes will be a key indicator to the upskilling data in the team, you will help the business continuously improve existing processes by influencing stakeholders to design and implement new ways of operating. You will have a keen eye for detail as you ensure that data consistency and integrity is maintained throughout all steps.
- Lead on project integrations to third party systems so that manual errors do not occur (AZURE AD, Power BI, Thrive & Develop).
- Manages and complies with all aspects of system governance e.g., security, user profiles, notification management, change requests, system upgrades, system documentation, and year-end adjustments.
- Leads effective defect management and is first point of contact for business continuity including Disaster Recovery in the event of system failure.
- Works with the Head of People Operations and the wider HR team to create a practical, forward-thinking technology strategy that supports the delivery of the people strategy.
- Responsible for managing the team that provides the day-to-day support to HR system users by researching, tracking, troubleshooting, and resolving escalated complex issues.
- Serve as an escalation point for the People Leadership Team when more sensitive and time critical items arise.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between key user groups and the HRIS team, providing updates, training and solutions when required.
- Previous HR systems experience, the ability to have implemented global systems previously
- Previous managerial or team lead experience
- Understanding of third-party integrations
- Experience of having captured and improved HR processes in a global organisation
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and experience of the application of best practices across HR employee lifecycle processes
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Previous Microsoft Excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.