HR Shared Services and ER Project Manager, c. £75,000 12 - 18 month contract
Flexible approach to being in the office when needed but mostly home working
An exciting opportunity to implement a small shared service function within a UK multi-site business of around 3000 employees . This role is to set up the shared service function with high performance service levels and a positive colleague experience
This role will also support the HRBP's as well as the wider employee group with policy and process queries as well as take on all ER related queries and give guidance regarding legal related queries as well as other requirements as needed.
- To create a HR Shared Service function for the business to rely on for support, working closely with key stakeholders within the business.
- To design a function that is able to manage and monitor key metrics, promoting continuous improvement, design/deliver a call logging system and monitor success
- Support colleagues with a range of HR queries, being first point of contact for day to day enquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Be the ER lead and support the business with all ER queries, design a process to support line managers, give guidance and advice and where appropriate get involved in more complex cases
- Ensure your support is always commercial, reflective of employee legislation and offer a pragmatic approach.
- Work with external legal partners where appropriate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HR Shared Service Centre experience is key, ideally setting up a function previously, alternatively running a function and having control over change and implementation
- You will have a strong ER and legal background working cases end to end and dealing with a wide range of queries
- Project, working to deadlines, change management experience required
- Experience working in a multi-site SME and experience working with blue and white collar employees highly desirable
- Able to work in an ever changing environment, able to bring the business on the journey to work towards a shared service function
- Strong influencing and time management skills
- Ideally CIPD qualified / degree educated or have equivalent experience/qualifications
- You will also have very strong ER and employment legislation knowledge.
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.