I am currently partnering with a leading global healthcare brand who require an experienced Reward and Operations Manager (including payroll) to lead their HR Ops team on a 12 - 14 month paternity leave contract. This role will be responsible for the ANZ region and will be based in the Sydney office with a hybrid working policy.
About the role
Reporting into the HR Director you will have full management responsibility of a team of 3 people. The team are responsible for benefits administration, rewards, insurances, training records, reporting, remuneration review, payroll, HR policies and compliance.
- Oversight of compliance or legislative requirements
- Salary benchmarking and compensation analysis for base, bonus and sales incentive plans
- Managing compliance with Enterprise Agreements including new submissions and continued approval of these agreements
- Responsible for overall benefits offering across ANZ ensuring they are competitive and compliant
- Leads on annual performance review
- Payroll controls and approval
- Act as the global contact for any global change to policy or benefit offering, also responsible for the roll out of any changes
- Continuous improvement projects
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years experience within HR or similar field with a solid understanding of payroll process and legislative requirements. You will also have proven management capability and an understanding of compliance and legislative guidelines. You will be comfortable with technology, understanding systems and have the ability to drive system efficiencies and drive process improvement. Key to the role will be your understanding or experience in remuneration philosophy, implementation, and ongoing compliance.
This role is due to start in the new year but can start sooner if required. It is paying $160k - $180k package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/203664
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.