Frazer Jones have been mandated by a global insurance firm who are looking to add an HR governance and regulation specialist to their HR team at manager level. Reporting to the head of the function, the role will ensure both legislative and regulatory compliance throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- Regulatory - management and maintenance of SMCR, Solvency II, IDD and GDPR. Partner with areas of the business to ensure population remains compliant
- Policy - review and maintain fit for purpose policies, develop regulatory policy, keeping up to date with regulatory changes and employment law
- Training - partner with the wider business to create and deliver a regulatory training framework, support the delivery of a comprehensive conduct rule training programme
- Employee Relations - provide support on complex ER matters and investigations
- Reporting - MI and reporting of ER matters, managing the conduct breach reporting process
- Experience in a similar role within a complex financial services matrix
- Experience in insurance is desirable
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of policies and regulatory procedures, e.g. SMCR, IDD, GDPR, Solvency II
- Knowledge of UK employment law (European would be advantageous)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a team player, able to collaborate and influence at all levels of business
- Project management and organisational skills
If you would be interested in this position and you have the above mentioned experience, please click to apply. Please note that the full job description demonstrates further information on the responsibilities of the role. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.