HR Generalist Project role, £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits. Multi-site retail business with head office near Rugby/Northampton .
This role will require office presence ad hoc, possibly 1 - 2 times a week with a huge amount of flexibility. The rest will be working from home. This is initially a 1 year FTC, with the possibility of extension or future opportunities in the business
Purpose of the role:
To create a seamless colleague experience and establish the best processes and practices for a fast paced, busy and growing multi-site retail business that has recently de-merged and now has an exciting journey ahead, with almost a blank page to create something new and exciting.
The business is implementing a small HR Shared Service function to the business and this role would suit a generalist HR Business Partner who has some project experience and wants to focus on gaining more experience in projects to ensure the business has a seamless, user friendly policy and process system across the business for all workflows, working closely with senior colleagues in the HR team as well as the SLT, this role will be very varied and involved and will give the post holder the opportunity to use their creativity and lead in these projects.
- This is a project based role and you will manage a number of projects all HR related to support the business as they implement a small HR Shared Service function.
- Define a vision for colleague experience of interacting with the HR people team across the 3000 person, multi-site business based in the UK.
- Complete an A-Z review of all current business policies and processes and look at how they fit into the business, what needs reviewing/changing/re-modelling, come up with a proposal of change and then implement into the business
- Use your Generalist HR knowledge to look at best practice, find out what is important to the business and how processes can be improved, using technology to support
- Create an employer brand and develop a culture, working closely with the Change Manager and senior leaders to achieve this
- Work closely with the HRIS Programme Manager to support the HRIS implementation and how that will support the business with workflows
- Be able to come up with ideas relating to the exciting journey the business is on, suggesting change, improvements and leading projects
- Create and implement a plan to execute the above!
- You will have a strong Generalist HR Business Partner background covering all aspects of HR
- Some project experience is required, the understanding of how to propose ideas, create and implement
- You will be able to work at pace and juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You will be an ideas person, able to think outside the box and come up with solutions
- You will have experience in a small to medium sized business and ideally a multi-site organisation
- Some experience with shared service function desirable but not essential
- CIPD qualified ideally level 7, but certainly level 5
To be considered for the role, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.