My client within financial services have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced payroll specialist to take ownership of the monthly UK payroll on a permanent basis.
- Processing of the monthly UK payroll of employees onto the workday payroll platform.
- Adding all new starters / leavers data / ad hoc changes onto the Workday system
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Responsible for the creation / update of the monthly data reports
- Responsible for dealing with employee payroll queries and escalate when required
- Work alongside the global mobility team in the processing of the Modified PAYE scheme and annual reporting
- Prepare annual data reports including Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Act as main HMRC contact point for all payroll related matters
- Manage 3rd party payroll provider SLA's through regular meetings
- Assist in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses
Core Competences Required:
- Ability to show complete discretion at all times
- Experience of the Workday HCM and payroll modules
- Payroll certification would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Have a flexible approach to their working
- Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements along with an understanding of UK HR policies and procedures
- Clear and confident communicator, ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced in production of MI / statistics
- Analytical and numerate; able to design and implement new or changes to process Rigorous attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.