HR Operations / Reward specialist
Reading Based (work from home x 2 days a week) plus good bonus and other benefits
An exciting opportunity to work for a manufacturing business based in the Reading area, offering a really strong benefits package, a salary of c.£50, 000 - £60,000 plus bonus and flexible working 2 days at home and the rest in the office (when restrictions allow)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thoroughly enjoys both HR Generalist Operations and has also has experience in some capacity of Reward in previous roles, the business offers and encourages career progression and development and this position is working in a small team.
- This role will be split into a mixture of HR Ops, projects and reward support for the business dealing with day to day questions and queries
- Supporting the HR Business Partners and other key senior stakeholders with the employee lifecycle from a reward and policy, process, performance and analytics perspective
- Analysing data and reporting on this on a regular basis.
- Supporting the planning and running of annual performance reviews and end to end reward and performance globally
- Provide support with local reward structures
- Working to achieve best practice, continually improving and questioning how to be better as a team and company
- Working on exciting projects, fully owning, leading and delivering
- Managing an administrator member of the team
Skills and Experience required
- You will have a strong HR Ops and reward experience
- Experience working for a Matrix organisation and the ability to liaise at all levels of seniority
- Strong experience of producing data analytics and understanding job evaluation methodologies
- You will be able to deal with change and the sometimes unknown, be able to think on your feet and be able to challenge
- Experience either from an inhouse role or consultancy both considered
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.