HR Operations & Payroll Manager £85k to £100k + Bonus - Central London
A leading PE firm seen an experienced pair of hands to take ownership of this newly formed role.
Reporting into the Head of Reward this role will have sole ownership of the monthly UK and EMEA Payrolls and play a lead role in all HR Operations.
Please note my client are offering an agile working pattern with flexibility.
- Full responsibility for the UK and EMEA Payrolls consisting of 500 employees in total
- Coordination and supervision of monthly payrolls with local and international payroll providers to ensure all employees are paid in line with their contracts.
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Responsible for the creation / update of the monthly data reports
- Liaise directly with external payroll providers for all queries/legislative changes/audits across all regions resolving queries in a timely manner and escalating where necessary.
- Implementation and management of HR/Payroll process enhancements to improve efficiency
- PAYE scheme and annual reporting
- Act as main HMRC contact point for all payroll related matters
- Manage 3rd party payroll provider SLA's through regular meetings
- Assist in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses
- Management of external payroll providers and tax advisors in the production of P60's, P11d's and other year-end earnings statements/reporting
- Assist with the upcoming Global RFP Payroll System upgrade
- Adding all new starters / leavers data / ad hoc changes onto the system and responsible for new joiner on-boarding for all global offices - creating offer letters, contracts, initiating reference checks and adding joiner details to HR system.
- Manage pension auto-enrolment processes, monthly calculations, payroll process and data upload to providers
- Create contracts and offer letters, collate new joiner details/documentation, reference check with 3rd party providers
- Manage the leaver process, calculate holiday entitlements, loan repayments and process through payroll.
- Maintain all staff records on an ongoing basis
- Strong UK and EMEA payroll skillset
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UK HR legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent understanding of payroll and HRIS software
- Excel (V Look Ups & Pivot Tables)
- First class communication skills set from Senior Stakeholders to external providers
- Payroll vendor management
- Must come from a high end Financial Services firm
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.