We are delighted to work with an established professional services organisation in Worcester to recruit an HR Operations Manager. on a permanent basis. In this you'll manage HR Operations, Systems & Data Analytics, Reward & Benefits and HR Projects.
You will manage a team of two and be responsible for the following:
- Manage and continually improve HR processes to deliver operational excellence. This includes overseeing payroll, contract changes, benefits and other key HR operational processes.
- Oversee TUPE processes and other business changes that have an implication on people processes.
- Update and review HR procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values.
- Drive their systems integration project and support the deployment of an applicant tracking system.
- Interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc., Gender Pay reporting. Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR plans.
- Manage annual remuneration processes including the provision of salary benchmarks and administration of bonus schemes and annual pay review communication process.
- Provide recommendations for the firm's employee benefits offering based on comprehensive market intelligence.
- Manage and oversee the administration of our benefits, including the annual renewal process.
- Develop the benefits hub to provide employees with relevant engaging information in relation to our offering - engaging with bens providers.
- Lead on special projects and support HRD on their implementation such our Wellbeing Project.
Your background could be HR Operations, or more generalist providing you have experience in the key areas required. You have strong systems and excel skills with the ability to interpret data and present to senior leaders. You are ambitious, driven and comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment.
This is an incredibly visible position across the organisation with the ability to make a significant impact in the development and direction of the HR agenda and direction. If you feel that you have the required skills & experience please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.