£35000 - £40000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
29 days ago
With a forward thinking approach this leading professional services organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to join them. This role will cover two European offices and 20 UK sites, supporting a client group of circa 400 employees.
This is a high volume, front line HR role and a true generalist opportunity. Reporting to the Regional HR Operations Manager you will manage the daily activities of the HR Operations Team and supervise two members of staff.
Based near the Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire border this role is within driving distance from both the Oxford and Aylesbury areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily workload and activities of the HR Operations team, supervision of 2 team members including identifying and supporting staff training needs.
- Providing expert advice and guidance to management and employees regarding all aspects of operational HR.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Providing Employee Relations support to managers across the business (performance management disciplinaries, grievances etc.)
- Manage the effectiveness and continuous improvement of HR processes within the team and across the organisation.
- Collating and analysing HR metrics.
- Overseeing the monthly payroll process.
Ideally CIPD qualified you will be an experienced HR generalist with broad exposure to HR operations and a wide range of HR functions such as employee relations, benefits, compliance, reporting and payroll.
With your previous HR team leadership experience and in-depth knowledge of current UK employment legislation you will be an excellent communicator and have exceptional stakeholder management ability.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.