Our client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is looking to appoint a well-rounded Benefits & Reward (AVP/VP) HR Service Delivery Specialist in to their collaborative team.
- First point of contact for Country MD's, ED's & the business on Singapore Benefits & Reward Advisory
- Liaising with and coaching the offshore Shared Services team on a regular basis for first line of support
- Managing Benefits & Reward Projects - renewals, RFP's, claims analysis, townhalls
- Benefits, Reward & Payroll operations
- Partnering with Resourcing on Reward related discussions
- Working with benefits vendors, insurance partners, third party administrators
- Ad-hoc HR Governance & reporting (excluding RNF)
- Managing country wide communications to the business regarding Benefits & Reward enhancements
If you're an experienced HR Service delivery specialist with strengths in Benefits & Reward, with a track record operating in a broad, busy and varied role in a high performing organisation, I hope to hear from you. Alternatively should you know of anyone who could be suitable, we have an excellent referral scheme in place so please share their details!
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.