We are working with a top tier professional services firm to hire an HR Officer to join the team on a 12-18 month FTC. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this is a true generalist role with a real business partnering approach.
More specifically, as an HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - upskilling managers and developing their people management skills
- Employee relations - lead and manage cases for your designated client groups
- Recruitment - ad hoc support to the specialist recruitment team and line managers
- Compensation - annual salary review
- Training and development / inductions - support the L&D team from a strategic perspective
- HR analysis
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across the organisation in a variety of vital areas of HR. You will be in a very business facing role and have the genuine opportunity to make a difference and implement change. You will be trusted as your line managers HR Officer and be treated as an asset to the business.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Officer, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.