I have an exciting and new opportunity for a Saudi National HR Manager to be based in Riyadh. The compnay is into events and they are expanding operations into Saudi Arabia.
The role will be to act as a business partner in supporting the VP of Human Resources in managing and delivering key HR initiatives across the organisation.
Duties will include -
- Serve as the primary project lead for longer-cycle HR projects and assist the VP HR Manager with more complex strategic HR projects.
- To develop and implement the following strategies: career development plans, social media recruitment strategy, Saudization process, expatriate and local recruitment processes, talent pipeline management, job evaluations and employee engagement and HR process enhancements.
- Prepare reports, presentations and requests for proposals by the VP of HR for senior management to facilitate the process of launching HR initiatives and interventions.
- Ensure a high level of internal stakeholder engagement
- Provide critical advisory level support and training to staff members
- Plan, organize, coordinate and facilitate the HR project requirements for assigned projects including budgets, recruitment and HR strategy for specific projects.
- Oversee recruitment in conjunction with the HR team to ensure that the corporate office and respective projects have the required manpower
- Act as an HR generalist/business partner to the respective departments
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.