Frazer Jones are exclusively partnering with a well known trading firm who are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join the business on a fixed term contract basis. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a competent, confident candidate who is seeking a position in which they have the autonomy to make the role their own and lead on a variety of exciting projects.
This person will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle
- Liaising with Board members on a regular basis
- Developing and implementing new HR procedures such as Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Engagement among others
- Implementing strategic business plans across the UK and EMEA offices
- Acting as a sounding board for HR and other key business areas
- Other HR related responsibilities which can be discussed once your application has been submitted
The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience as a HR Business Partner / Manager within financial services, technology or fintech
- Possess the ability to confidently lead a small HR team and a wider client group
- Be adaptable and be able to work on their own initiative
- Feel confident managing potential tricky stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner / Manager to join an outstanding brand and gain a wealth of experience doing so.
For more information on the position, get in touch now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.