HR Manager, Hospitality (Restaurants) London
£55,000 + bonus, discounts, pension, healthcare, regular travel to restaurants and multi-site locations, working from home when needed
An exciting opportunity to work for a well known restaurant brand who are looking to add to their HR team, this is a busy and hands on operational role and the organisation is looking for someone from the hospitality sector and used to working in a fast paced, busy and ever changing business!
- Partnering with restaurant managers, head chefs and other operational heads within the business to support with all aspects of HR
- Being operationally hands on, advising on everything from policy, process, development and succession as well as working with other teams within HR for example L&D and Talent Acquisition
- Manager all ER cases and offer advice and support to line managers
- Supporting all sites across London and others further afield around the UK on a regular basis
- Working in a team of HR professionals and reporting into the Head of HR.
- Identifying projects and initiatives and work with the team to implement
- You will be a strong operational HR Manager or HR Senior Advisor and have strong HR operational experience
- Experience in restaurants, hospitality, retail or a sector very similar
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge
- You will be happy to regularly travel across multi-sites in London and regularly across the UK with some occasional home working
- You will be enjoy working at pace in an ever changing and busy, growing business
- Ideally CIPD qualified, relevant qualifications or experience.
Please apply online to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.