My client a online retail business are looking to hire a HR and Recruitment Manager based in North West London . This is a standalone opportunity and is a great chance to join a developing company.
Duties will include:
Oversee and manage the performance management programme:
- Manage employee relations- addressing any issues by advising line managers on the best practice and facilitating any disciplinary or grievance meetings.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from start to finish
- Manage the starters & leavers process:
- Manage ad-hoc administrative duties and ensure legal compliance: track monthly payroll changes and send to the accounts team for processing, drafting letters for contract changes, promotions, etc.
- Internal Communication: managing any company updates by emailing or using the company communication platform.
- Employee Engagement: work with the management team to make proposals on ways to improve employee engagement
- Manage bi-annual remuneration review process with the co-founders
- Recognition schemes: reviewing and proposing recognition schemes
To carry out this role you will ideally be comfortable working in the office full time. You will ideally be CIPD qualified and have a background working in a standalone capacity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.