Manufacturing & Engineering
£70000 - £80000 per annum + medical insurance,pension,25 days holiday
3 months ago
I have partnered with one of the biggest names in the mining industry.
My client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their London based team.
I am looking for an organised HR Generalist who is used to working within a dynamic environment.
This role has a strong slant towards the numerical and technical side, with a focus on Rewards and Benefits.
The HR Manager would also be expected to partner with the international teams at group level, managing annual salary reviews and liaising with company brokers to facilitate, change and the reviewing of benefits.
The ideal candidate will thrive in fast paced environments whilst having the ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across all levels.
This would suit a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills who is able to work well under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience at Manager level with line management experience.
- Full CIPD qualification or qualified by experience.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative and be adaptable in uncertain situations.
- The highest level of integrity, discretion and professionalism with the ability to exercise judgement at all times in ambiguous circumstances. Confidentiality is paramount for this role.
- The ability to influence and partner stakeholders at all levels of the business including the senior management team.
- Excellent Word and Excel skills. This role requires a highly numerate individual who is comfortable working with large data sets in multiple currencies.
- An excellent grasp of UK employment law is essential, with experience of working across multiple jurisdictions highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to challenge at all levels where appropriate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.