Due to an internal move, one of the biggest names in the management consulting world are looking to appoint a new HR Manager into their team.
The purpose of this role is two-fold: firstly, you will be providing full HR generalist service to both fee-earners and business services populations and, secondly, you will be supporting on projects whilst managing and guiding junior members of the team.
As HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing coaching to employees who require assistance with any ER issues, including disciplinaries, performance improvement, investigations and grievances;
- Offer recommendations and stay up to date with local legislation;
- Advise on immigration queries and manage the visa process for any new staff or internal transfers;
- Analyse salary benchmarking data and take a lead on the annual process;
- Work with the wider Talent function and advise on recruitment needs as well as career development opportunities for employees.
I have worked with this firm for over six years and placed not only the current Head of HR, who this role reports into, but also the person who is making the move to a different role internally. I can confidently say that the firm have supported this individual with her career goals and have bolstered her capabilities immensely.
The salary on offer for this HR Manager/Team Leader role will sit between £55,000 and £60,000, depending on experience. Their pension scheme is excellent, they offer two bonus schemes and their wider benefits package is extensive.
An appreciation and experience of a professional services environment is desirable at this stage and an understanding of working with partners will accelerate this person upon joining. This is an incredible opportunity for an HR Manager/HR Generalist to join a well-established team in such a well-known, reputable brand.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.