I am currently working with a luxury hospitality company on their search for a HR Manager on a 7 month contract.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager is responsible for the HR function and leads the HR team to ensure all business units and employees receive a consistent, professional, accurate, and timely response to human resource and employee relations enquiries. The HR Manager will partner with business units to improve service delivery and understanding of internal policies and procedures relating to employee management.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing all HR functions including internal communications, payroll/benefits and HR systems
- Ensuring an unwavering commitment to compliance and integrity to protect Crown's operating model
- The provision of sound and trusted counsel to the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team
- Being a business partner to internal and external stakeholders to implement new systems, processes and controls
- Supporting the development of a positive culture that reflects Company objectives and allows employees to contribute to the success of the business
- Supporting business improvement projects
- Maintaining, and where required, enhancing relevant training modules, HR policies and related business programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Experience in a HR and operational work environment including working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice frameworks
- Experience managing direct reports
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and satisfy internal and external stakeholder needs and influence appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to manage continuous improvement activities
- Management of company payroll and benefits
- Experience using and managing HR systems including time and attendance modules
- Recognised member of a professional body e.g. CIPD
- Experience developing training programs (various mediums)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.