We are delighted to be partnering with a luxury brand retailer who are looking for an experienced and passionate HR generalist to join their growing team in Sydney and work together with the APAC HR department to ensure smooth and efficient business operations.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will provide advice to ensure consistency of HR practices and alignment with department and company objectives. The role will manage the implementation of HR policies, procedures, and programs and day-to-day HR administration.
- Maintain, update and educate employees on HR policies
- Advise and support managers on ER related issues
- Review annual employee benefits and insurance plans
- Collaborate with departments to organise staff events and benefits
- Update organisation charts and maintain personnel files
- Coordinate annual salary review process
- Prepare payroll reports
- Provide instructions to payroll providers
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3-5 years in a HR generalist position, with a background in retail highly desirable
- Graduate Degree in Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics and culture awareness
- Strong knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Efficient, willingness to be hands-on and the ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/202359
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.