We are currently working with start up financial services organisation to hire an HR Generalist to really drive the business forward from both a strategic and operational HR perspective.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will have responsibility across the entire employee lifecycle as well as the opportunity to lead on HR related projects.
More specifically you will be responsible for;
- Joiners / leavers - managing the process from end to end, conducting inductions and exit interviews
- Employee relations - leading on cases frow low level to complex cases
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and continuously work towards these
- Recruitment - managing the recruitment process from offer to onboarding, liaising with agencies and working in line with hiring managers
- Payroll - work with the finance team to support and coordinate the process as applicable
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - upskilling managers and developing their people management skills
- Compensation - support with annual salary review
- Training and development / inductions
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across a fast growing business with a great deal of potential. This role is incredible business facing from day one and you must have experience working in a boutique / small environment. Ideally you will also have experience setting up processes and implementing change.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Generalist, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.