The role is responsible for developing and implementing HR programs that support business objectives whilst being aligned with HR global practices and processes. The individual will be working in partnership with the General Manager to deliver an efficient and customer focused HR service to the business.
- Develop strategy to review and assess roles and requirements for the site that is in line with talent from the market or our partners/customer as advised by business need.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs in coordination with shareholders' talent management process. Lead the annual talent cycle and ensuring development actions progress throughout the year to create a strong talent pipeline
- Develop and recommend Human Resources policies and objectives for the organisation with regard to employee relations
- Lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain talent. Work with regional HR and Global Compensation and Benefits of the shareholders to ensure market competitiveness and fair pay practices.
- Develop and establishes an in-house team member training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
To be successful in this role you need to be a qualified HR leader with demonstrable experience in a senior HR role. Experience of change management, organisational development and complex compensation structures are essential. You will be particularly strong at designing and implementing effective, commercial HR solutions. Being based or having some previous experience in the Middle East is essential, along with strong commercial awareness and a passion for making a difference in a results orientated, profitable growing business. Ideally you will have looked after an industrial site and had exposure to a joint venture set up. It is also essential that you have relevant industry experience in either oil & gas, power, process, engineering or chemical industries with managing 700+ workforce.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.