Our client is a leading FinTech who are driven to be the best. To do this, they have a very collaborative culture and are passionate about solving challenging problems while providing their people with an unbelievable work experience.
Due to growth throughout the APAC region, they have a newly created opportunity for a HR Data Analyst to join their team.
Working closely with their Senior Data Analyst, you will partner with HR and IT Enterprise teams to create valuable dashboards, reporting and analysis across the lifecycle of Recruitment and HR processes and systems to:
About The Role:
- Develop specific reports and conduct analysis across recruitment and HR Processes
- Identify and interpret trends relating to key workforce indicators
- Support employee performance calibrations and internal pay analysis
- Support market remuneration benchmaarking initiatves
- Combine data from internal and external systems to provide meaningful analysis
- Strong analytical mindset with prior experience in metrics & reports
- Strong Excel skills - experience with statistical programming languages would be a plus but not essential
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Solutions focussed, can show initiative
- HR / Rem experience would be an advanatage
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.