Our client is an international single source supplier for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry and is looking for a HR Country Manager (m/f/d) who will be based in the wider Bad Oeynhausen area.
The HR Country Manager (m/f/d) supports different Business Areas with openminded and flexible approach, being a role model for corporate and local cultures and act as ambassador internally and externally towards candidates, employees, managers, and stakeholders.
- Support, coach and guide managers on leadership decisions and organizational development
- Coordinate and be responsible for the management of attendances and payroll
- Recruitment of white and blue collars from requests to onboarding
- Define an Employer branding strategy according to the local organizational needs, transform it in a plan and execute it
- Data collection of training needs and deployment of the training plan and local organization of the courses
- Manage and implement HR Development according to the organizational processes
- Participates in international mobilities and expatriates management in terms of inbound/outbound documentation
- Responsible for local HR Budget and all related KPIs
- Coordinate Trade Union relationship
- University degree or holder of an HR related qualification
- Several years of experience in Human Resources in an international and industrial environment
- Profound knowledge of German labor- and social security law
- Experience in managing payroll and attendances recording software
- Fluent in English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.