Frazer Jones is happy to partner with an amazing legal firm and help them with the hunt to find the perfect HR Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis, in their London office. They offer hybrid working for an excellent work-life balance and this will be a fulltime position.
The HR Coordinator will be involved in generalist HR duties, recruitment, benefits, projects and more. As the HR Coordinator, you will bring previous HR experience to the team, including a real passion for HR.
Some of your duties will be:
- Day-to-day HR related tasks such as managing the inbox, dealing as the first point of contact for any queries, etc.
- Support Senior HR colleagues with ER cases, including related administration and documentation.
- Prepare job description and coordinate the recruitment process such as booking interviews and providing feedback.
- Involvement in global talent projects
- Managing updates for leavers, joiners and transfers.
- Liaise close with other departments within the company when required.
As you can see, this is a very generalist role and not one day will be the same. They are looking for a strong communicator, someone who likes to be involved in different things at once and still manage to provide excellent service to all internal and external parties. Is this your next dream job? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.