Fantastic opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join an Australian commercial law firm and provide operational support to the business in all facets of Human Resources; including Recruitment, general HR administration, remuneration reviews and health and safety. This role will be based in the Melbourne office reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- Preparing and co-ordinating all new starter paperwork including drafting employment agreements, induction programs, police and background checks.
- Heavily support the firm's high volume seasonal clerk and graduate recruitment programs.
- Managing leave applications and reporting on leave balances.
- Preparing agendas and supporting materials for team meetings.
- Assist with preparing incident reports, work cover claims and return to work arrangements.
- Coordinating and editing the monthly HR and headcount reports for Partners.
- Coordinate the renewal of practicing certificates
- Manage the HR material published on the firm's intranet.
- 1-2 years HR administration experience within legal or professional services environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills- must be confident to approach senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build good rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines in a timely manner and juggle various tasks at once
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/200247
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.