I am pleased to be partnering again with one of Australia's leading life insurance firms who are urgently seeking an experienced People and Culture Consultant specialising in employee relations and projects. This is an exciting time for the business as they go through several new change projects and a busy growth phase.
About the role
In this role you will be part of the high performing people and culture team providing support and advise to dedicated client groups, while partnering with the Business Partners to deliver people related initiatives (projects) that support the operational management and organisational development of each client group.
- You will partner, advise, and consult with the people leaders of your assigned client group on the full employment lifecycle.
- You will have full responsibility of case management of ER/IR, Health and Safety, Workers Comp, Return to Work and wellbeing.
- Attending consultations and outcome meetings, coaching the people leaders throughout.
- Deputising for Business Partners as required in project meetings and/or leadership team meetings.
- Report and provide insights for process improvement and efficiencies.
To be successful in this role you will be confident in leading end to end case management of complex ER/IR matters and have a solid understanding of relevant regulations and legislation. You will have experience coaching stakeholders through processes and advising on the appropriate solution. You will be comfortable in a hands-on role where you attend consultations, provide documentation, prepare reports and recommendations. You will be excited to drive continuous improvement plans and support change initiatives while delivering on the BAU.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying $125,000 - $130,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/202466
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.