Senior Level HR Business Partner with strong experience of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Organisational Development & Design and HR Strategy, paying between £70 - £95k plus benefits, depending on experience
A leading Technology company are looking for a HRBP, working from home and office based when business needs require (London) this is an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner who has had exposure of the below duties and is looking for a challenging career step.
This opportunity is to support the set up a new division in the business that will focus on new acquisitions, bringing in new technologies and SMEs to the company to ensure they stay at the forefront of the market.
In a world of new Technologies as an HR business partner, you will be responsible for partnering with key leaders in the business to support their strategy and people agenda and to deliver transformation, change and support people performance against capability to ensure the business meets its goals.
- Supporting with the people strategy, providing insight and best practice, sharing key trends and progressive HR practices
- Working with the business units to develop a strategic and tactical workforce plan
- Support the business with Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and support with bid advice, transfer in / TUPE and ensure smooth transitions
- Organisational development and design around the business models and aligning it with strategic goals, supporting Senior Leaders with shaping this and supporting.
- Manage all HR activities such as recruitment, absence management, ER, career development and succession planning in conjunction with specialist HR functions in the business
- Working in a matrix organisation but in the new venture understanding that there is currently no structure and being ok with that, changes and processes will be created along the way and this role is an integral part of that journey!
Skills and experience
- You will be a career driven, high achiever, you will strive to better yourself and the team you work with always looking at leading from the front and supporting the team you work with be leading in its field
- Experience in a fast paced HRBP role is essential, being from a fast paced and deadline driven environment and sector.
- You will have worked in both a large and small businesses and understand the differences and challenges with both
- You will have a strong project background as part of previous HRBP roles.
- You will be ok with the grey areas and not require too much structure, being able to carve out your own path and develop and support the team around you.
- You will be able to handle complex and difficult situations with a professional, pragmatic solution, being able to manage multiple senior level stakeholders
- You will have strong data analytic skills and have experience with Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) as well as TUPE.
- You will have strong change management skills, able to make things happen and deliver to deadlines, as well as a strong Generalist HR background.
- You will be CIPD level 7 or equivalent.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career and a great opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the table of a large global brand in a smaller SME set up
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.