HR Business Partner within an exciting manufacturing organisation with excellent career opportunities, £60 - £70k plus car, bonus, healthcare and good pension.
Working in a global matrix organisation this Manufacturing business has some very exciting plans and a leadership team that are inspiring and leading the way in their sector! this is certainly no ordinary business and they are looking for the next leader to join them in an HR Business Partner capacity.
The purpose of the role is to support the Industrial Director and Planning, Logistics and Warehouse Director in a mid to large sized global Manufacturing business with multi-sites across the UK.
You will have the opportunity to really shape this role and make it your own, working on a wide range of projects as the business moves through some exciting transformation, of which this role will be a part of.
For the right person, this role offers an excellent opportunity to fast track your career progression in the business, you will already have progressed at pace in your career and will enjoy learning, developing and striving to be the best you can be.
- Business Partnering with the Industrial Director and the Planning, Logistics & Warehouse Director as well as their teams
- Guide and advise the teams of around 800 employees being mostly a blue collar workforce
- Travel required on a weekly basis (around 3 days a week), as well as head office (Bedfordshire) a couple of times a month, the rest working from home. Locations are mostly in the Midlands and Thames Valley areas but do have some sites a little further afield, however, less regular travel required to these sites
- The role will be an integral part of the business and offer support and guidance on a wide range of generalist HR topics, however more so as a 2nd line of support, as the HR Advisors will pick up initial enquiries
- A large part of this role is to focus on projects, this role will lead and drive key projects in the division, including diversity and inclusion, company values, implementing culture change, driving continuous improvement, transformation as well as many others.
- Managing 2 HR Advisors and supporting them with their career development as well as working closely with them on a day to day basis
- Working with Trade Unions, building relationships and working closely on negotiations and any raised issues.
- Building relationships across the wider business, working to deadlines and developing a presence in the business to support your own career development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- For this role you will have HR Business Partner experience and will have worked on and driven key projects
- You will have worked within a Manufacturing business previously and be a career driven individual.
- Experience with working in a multi-site and blue collar environment, you will enjoy making a difference and will have worked with Trade Unions in the past on negotiations and harmonisations.
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified, be degree educated or equivalent and be a driven, high achiever and be keen to progress your career.
- Graduate scheme or industrial placement experience highly desirable or relevant equivalent experience.
- You'll have excellent communication skills, be able to build relationships easily and have experience working across a complex matrix structure
- You'll have strong experience across all HR generalist areas including; ER and IR, recruitment, policy and projects
- You will be happy to travel as part of your role to multi sites across the UK.
If this sounds of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.