HR Business Partner - Fast paced Fashion Retail £60,000 + £5k car allowance + benefits
Flexibility needed to work from / travel between London and Weymouth offices as required - this may suit someone living in between locations.
A well known fashion brand is looking to add to the team with 2 new HR Business Partners, one role to support digital, marketing, e-comm and the creative teams and the other to support corporate services including IT, legal, corporate governance
The business is going through a very exciting time of digital transformation and change and are looking for HR Business Partners who can work closely with senior stakeholders and support the transformation. Working with an employee group of around 200 your support and advice will help grow, develop, retain and support employees
- Business Partner with senior stakeholders at Director and C-Suite level, advising, supporting with multiple generalist duties
- Working in a fast paced environment, lots of multi-tasking and thinking on your feet
- Lead on key digital and transformation projects, working closely with the creative, digital and IT teams in the business
- Solving problems daily, whether that be generalist day to day duties, or projects that need input, ideas, execution and delivery
- Drive change, culturally support the digital direction the business is moving in, promote growth and values
- Depending on the role, travel between the London office and Weymouth office will be required weekly but with some flexibility. Most probably a couple of days in each of these locations
Skills and experience
- You will have strong HR Business Partnering skills gained in a fast paced environment, ideally from Retail, but other consumer goods or similar sectors such as hospitality considered
- Generalist HR experience required, as well as exposure on leading projects
- Experience in either corporate functions or more creative functions, as in marketing, digital, e-commerce etc.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and delivery skills
- You will be a collaborative team player and be able to multi-task
- CIPD qualifications
- Ability to travel to both Weymouth and London as needed
To be considered for this role please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.