I have partnered with a globally established biopharmaceutical organisation and I'm working on a HR Business Partner role with a European remit.
The organisation is positioned for growth in 2022 and HR is playing a key role in driving forward the ongoing transformation across busines. During this period of exciting change they are looking for an innovative and dynamic generalist who has strong people management and solid Business Partnering experience.
This role will be reporting into the Senior HR Director based in London and will lead the HR team across Europe.
You will have opportunity to drive change, collaborating with business leaders across Europe, supporting HR growth, and the ongoing cultural transformation. Working to identify and deliver solutions that will optimise both employee and business performance, and continue to develop HR capabilities across Europe.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with leaders across Europe, providing strategic and operational HR partnership, to support business goals, sharing local country knowledge and best practice across our different locations.
- Utilising HR skills, knowledge and business acumen to make an impact in key areas such as change management, and driving performance culture
- Take the lead, on EU employee relations matters
- Managing HR Generalists - London and Geneva, supporting full employee lifecycle
- Sharing knowledge and insights to help shape best practice, ensuring alignment with wider business strategy, ensuring fairness and consistent practices throughout
- Drive employee engagement, with a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Leading on diversity, equality and inclusion initiatives
- Coaching, mentoring and developing HR team members, and educating business leaders to support HR visibility and value across the organisation
- Developing initiatives to support Employee Wellbeing and Engagement
- Partnering with Senior Director, in devising and driving HR initiatives, and projects to include new systems, policies and practices.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication, coaching and influencing skills comfortable challenging and managing senior stakeholders
- With strong knowledge of European employment law and regional market practices
- Commercially focused, with strong analytical skills and strategic problem solver
- Experienced project managing a wide range of HR initiatives, in multiple stakeholder environment
- High level of emotional intelligence
- CIPD (or equivalent)
- European languages, desirable
If this role sounds like something you'd be keen on please click on the link below or send your CV to me directly email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.