Are you a HR Business Partner with an interest and passion for Technology? Do you have experience of delivering change in a truly global, matrixed organisation? Do you have a strong focus on true strategic people partnering?
If so, we are recruiting for an exciting HR Business Partner opportunity with a leading global Fintech business. This role partners with some key stakeholders across corporate functions (mainly Finance) and will help build a best-in-class function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic HR direction to the key Finance leaders and their teams
- Ensure the delivery of a great employee experience across Corporate functions, working in partnership with the COE and HR shared service teams.
- Co-create engagement plans and support initiatives to further embed values and culture.
- Create a workforce plan for the function, optimizing different sourcing models and in alignment with financial targets and location strategies in partnership with leaders, Talent Attraction and Finance.
- Lead Executive level hiring processes and hold the business accountable for building a diverse and inclusive leadership teams
- Regular review of organizational health and people metrics for collaboration with leaders, decision support and actioning.
- A global mindset and experience in a complex, matrixed organisation.
- Experience partnering with a Corporate functions (ideally finance) stakeholder group.
- Progressive, forward thinker with focus on delivery and execution.
- Thrives in a fast paced, creative and agile environment.
- High energy with a passion for delivering change in a complex environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.