Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a global communications firm top hire a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
£70,000-75,000 + Bens - 28 days A/L
Victoria London (Hybrid Working 60% office based)
Permanent - to start ASAP
The business is truly market leading, working with some of the biggest names in the world, with 6,000 global employees across 60 office locations. UK team, (600 Headcount) is part of the EMEA infrastructure and is a team of brand, reputation, research and digital strategists who drive award winning creative communications programmes.
As an experienced HR Business Partner, we are seeking individuals that have a background working within a global, matrix and complex organisation. Our client are highly relationship oriented and therefore a great relationship builder is key here.
The London office is split between 2 specialised business areas - Corporate & Brand. Alongside 1 other HRBP you will work closely with the business area in Health PR, Tech, Fintech brand teams which are rapidly growing. Your main focus on top of daily ops, is on Growth, Talent Management & leadership coaching. Your client group will likely sit between 200-250 and growing!
- Provide strategic HR business partnering to the client groups
- Serve as a strategic partner and act as the interface between HR and business leaders, managers and hiring managers
- Work across the HR structure to deliver an integrated HR offer to the business
- Coach internal clients and stakeholders on effective team building, performance management and culture initiatives both reactively and proactively
- Recommend and approve solutions for addressing poor performance or behavior and for motivating, developing, and retaining talent
- Understand and display good judgment regarding the overall business, applicable laws and policies, internal and external culture and values
- Serve as an advocate and champion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Comfortable with Ambiguity, with the ability to gain buy in and trust
- Generalist HR background in a fast paced environment
- Professional services, Communications or PR Media experience is desired
- Solid commercial understanding with the ability to identify customer needs going above and beyond for your client group.
This is an urgent need, offering excellent benefits and a brand new office move at the end of 2022. If you want to be a part of a truly evolving people department then please apply now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.