My client a dynamic and fast paced global faith-based Charity are looking to hire 2 HR Business Partner on a permanent basis, and they support hybrid working and early finish Fridays! In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of operational and strategic HR Services for your client group working a Business Partnering team of 3.
Your duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Providing advice to management and staff on a wide range of employment matters
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to and coaching managers to help them improve their people management skills.
- Supporting managers in the recruitment of staff- through advising on job descriptions, arranging and distributing advertisements, preparing applications packs, responding to applicants and organising and conducting interviews
- Evaluate jobs and salaries Job Evaluation process.
- Draft and update HR policies and procedures and the employee handbook as required.
- Prepare appointment letters and contracts of employment for permanent, temporary, and casual staff as required
- Monitor employee sickness and absence levels, working with line managers to ensure levels are kept to a minimum
- Work with the Head of HR to manage change projects including the HRIS project
- Supporting and advising on restructuring, redundancy and TUPE issues.
- Improve capability and effectiveness across designated parts of the business. Assisting in the delivery of induction training to new employees
- Designing and delivering on management development programs and people management courses
- Conducting training needs analysis and providing appropriate solutions or learning interventions to address skills haps
- Managing and monitoring the annual appraisal system including coaching and managers to help them improve their people management skills.
To carry out this role you have:
- CIPD qualified or working towards full CIPD qualification
- Substantial experience working in a Human Resources Department in an advisory role and an understanding of how corporate objectives impact operational HR
- Experience in dealing with and resolving a range of complex employment issues
- Proven experience of analysing learning and development needs, designing and delivering training sessions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.