HR Business Partner
Commutable from Stevenage, Luton, Bedford areas £35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Working for a company in the building sector, this is a super opportunity for someone who is keen to look after a manufacturing site in a stand alone role, but also with the support/reporting line to the Senior HRBP to support with guidance and development.
The business is around 800 globally and has about 60 employees at this site consisting of Manufacturing, Technical, Customer Service and Finance and has the opportunity to really add value and you will be responsible for the delivery of projects, the end to end HR and being able to develop your own career.
- You will be the first point of contact for all HR queries, being the only HR on site
- Ensuring an effective day to day delivery of HR support, advice and guidance to all employees
- Working closely with Senior Managers to support with ER< disciplinaries, grievances, recruitment, L&D,
- Onboarding new starters and the full recruitment lifecycle
- Reviewing HR policy and processes, continually improving and ensuring best practice is followed
- Involvement with yearly budgeting, regular appraisals, reporting to the SLT monthly and working closely with external contacts such as trainers, solicitors etc.
- Overseeing payroll as in generating documents, working with the external payroll company to make sure all runs smoothly.
- Working on projects to implement on-site, deploy new culture and values
- Work closely with international sites in Europe and lead on projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be a Senior HR Advisor or an HR Business Partner keen to be in a stand alone role
- Strong generalist skills and knowledge across employment law, policy, processes, recruitment, development and learning
- You will have implemented projects previously, been able to voice your opinions and thoughts and push back where appropriate being a strong communicator
- Able to handle confidential information, build relationships across the business
- Experience of a manufacturing or other similar blue collar environment required
- Experience implementing new initiatives across a workforce that work across 3 shifts including nights
This role will have flexible working but will require site presence (during office hours)
To be considered for this role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.