About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Technology firm in their search for a HR Business Partner. They are a niche business specialising in identity and fraud solutions. The business services over 20,000 customers in 70 countries.
About the Role
This role will support Australia & New Zealand and form part of the global HR team. Working closely with the ANZ leadership team, this role is responsible for providing specialist HR advice on the full employee lifecycle. Reporting to the Employee Experience Director based in Singapore, this role is supported by two HR colleagues in Sydney and the COE's in the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching on employee advocacy/engagement and wellbeing, employee relations management, performance management and retention;
- Partnering with leaders in aligning business objectives with people strategies.
- Managing employee relations issues
- Develop strong relationships within the business, the HR team and externally to understand best practice and influence future development of culture and practices.
- Guide and support the business through a robust performance review process and facilitate it's development and evolution.
- Ensure local compliance with local legislative requirements and recommend best practice improvements where necessary
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will need to have sound ER knowledge and experience as the expert in the region. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and switch between tactical and strategic. A background in Technology or similar industry is highly beneficial.
Whilst the preferred location for this role is Sydney, the company offers 100% remote working but there will be a need to visit the Sydney office and participate in various meetings or initiatives.
This role is paying c$140,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/206403
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.