Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who is looking for that next exciting opportunity within a fantastic global business?
I have partnered exclusively with a leading global management consultancy who are proud of their people cantered culture and collaborative approach to everything they do. They are a business that embraces change and are keen to engage with likeminded candidates.
The role will report to the HR Director, where you will support the business with a number of operational and strategic projects being a true advisor and business partner to the firm, engaging and influencing senior stakeholders throughout the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- All HR generalist activity
- This is a very broad role where you will operate across a range of different activities, including Performance Management, Wellness, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Promotions, Salary reviews and People MI
- Presenting monthly people MI packs to the corporate leadership team
- A range of HR people projects
- Proactively supporting and enabling international growth and expansion
- CIPD qualification would be desirable
- Proficient knowledge of HR best practice and familiar with US employee regulations and Federal and State laws
- An excellent and confident communicator with strong stakeholder management
- Strong ER knowledge and experience, capable of managing a range of ER cases independently
- Comfortableness working through ambiguity and areas of the HRBP role you may not have come across before.
- A problem-solving mindset with intellectual curiosity
- Experience of partnering with stakeholders at all levels, up to and including executives
- Good presentation and project management skills
- Experience within the professional services sector would ideal
If you are an experienced HR Business Partner who is keen to work in a collaborative and engaging environment where no two days will be the same and you will have the ability to influence the business in Key strategic areas, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.