I'm partnering with one of the fastest growing and innovative digital operations platform, who have headcount to hire a solid Business Partner to manage a complex client group, partner with stakeholders and make positive change across the business internationally.
This role reports into the Global HR Director, and works closely with a wider People and Recruitment team of 5.
- Responsible for processing all amendments in a timely manner - entering employee amendments including starters, leavers, bank detail changes etc.
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area to deliver its strategy
- First point of contact for local queries in people related matters.
- Manage employee benefits, ensuring that they have excellent awareness of the benefit offer
- Support HR Director with communication and implementation of performance review, talent review, pay review, bonus and other cyclical HR processes as required.
- Strong payroll experience
- Experience in partnering leaders and advising on employment relations
- HR generalist experience
- Experience in handling HR cyclical processes i.e. performance review, pay review, talent review, etc.
- Experience in setting, improving and documenting HR processes
- Experience of working as a HR Analyst is a plus
- Knowledge of payroll accounting is a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.