About the Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Charity to hire 2 HR Business Partners to join their HR Operations team. Based near North Sydney with travel across NSW, this role reports to the Head of HR and will form part of a close knit and high performing team.
About the Role
This role will require someone who is customer and solutions focused with a commercial mindset. You will love rolling your sleeves up when required but also offer strategic insights on how HR can support business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understand and prioritise business needs, and translate them into meaningful and commercially focused HR actions that advance the organisation's strategic and operational priorities
* Partner with managers to reduce workforce costs as well as lift workforce productivity and performance outcomes through improved roster management, team engagement and culture practices in partnership with the business
* Contribute to the development and implementation of fit for purpose and future-fit HR policies, processes, workflows, tools and development programs to drive workforce performance, business efficiency and transparency.
* Provide technical and specialist HR knowledge on all people matters
* Partner with the business to identify and address key people, team and management challenges and develop and monitor metrics to support long term solutions
* Facilitate the successful delivery of key HR projects and initiatives focused on building talent, engagement, performance, capability and culture improvements, partnering with appropriate internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with proven experience in a commercial and unionised environment. The ideal candidate will be self-led as well as a strong team player used to proactively engaging with the team and business to understand needs from internal customers' perspective and provide solutions. You will have a can-do attitude, loads of energy, naturally and proactively identify challenges as well as develop and deliver solutions of value. You will be commercial, engaging and provide insightful guidance and coaching to leaders to drive improved performance, engagement, capability and culture outcomes. There will be up to 50% travel around Sydney and NSW with a mix of driving and flying.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting as soon as possible paying $140,000 + super + salary packaging. Please click to apply and I will be touch ASAP. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/198505.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.