A really exciting role for an HR Business Partner to join an SME Pharmaceutical business based on the outskirts of South Oxford.
Paying £60,000 - £70,000 plus great benefits, this is a super opportunity for an HR Business Partner who has a pharma or bio-tech background and is looking for a role that will offer future progression and the opportunity to have a big impact on the business.
A smaller sized SME with a start-up feel however strong financial backing and a listed company, the role will be varied and offer great opportunity.
- A very generalist role, you will be responsible for all UK employment law, talent, engagement, learning and development, policy and process as well as projects and supporting a couple of UK sites
- You will be able to work autonomously, manage your workload and build relationships with the business including key stakeholders
- As an ideas person, you will look at policy and process and ensure they are fit for purpose, you will also look at other areas of improvement, incentives, and support the business with growth
- Working in a small HR team you will add value and have the opportunity to really make a difference.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be an HR Business Partner or currently operating at this level in a fully generalist role
- You will have come from a pharmaceutical / bio-tech or very similar sector background
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced, busy and deadline driven environment with a start-up feel
- Ideally you will have worked for both large and small businesses but this is ideal and not essential to have worked in both
- You'll be technically strong, CIPD qualified and able to work on your own initiative, manage your workload and also be able to work as part of the wider team
- You'll be ambitious to make a difference, further your career and be a part of the company as they go from strength to strength
If this is of interest, please apply online as shortlisting will ideally take place before Christmas!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.