Brand new HR Business Partner role due to growth for Private Healthcare business £50k - £55k + car/benefits, home and multi-site based.
Due to growth and the need for an extra head in the team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Generalist HR Business Partner to join this multi-sited business and team of HR professionals.
Working in the Private Healthcare sector, this is an autonomous HR Business Partner role which combines working from home and site based visits (2-3 times a week ) The remit to travel will be from Essex to Gloucestershire, and from London to Bedfordshire, so ideally you will be able to reach these locations and probably live somewhere in the middle!
- Your responsibilities will include full Generalist HR duties and cover the day to day situations and queries that will arise
- Working with an employee group based over 4 sites and also home workers totalling around 800 people with varying levels of support needed
- The business has L&D, Recruitment, ER functions and you would get involved in these areas specifically at a more senior level and when situations are escalated.
- Promote the policy and process procedures and drive initiatives across the workforce
- Supporting managers and develop their people management skills
- Work to industry regulations and ensure a safe working environment for employees.
- This role will additionally lead compliance related projects, including RTW checks, monitoring and overseeing audits, workforce race equality, and anything else that is compliance based in the business.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and other senior stakeholders in the business
Skills and Experience
- CIPD Qualified, at least to Level 5, ideally Level 7
- Strong HR Business Partner experience, a strong generalist background and able to work autonomously.
- Experience working in a multi-site business, and be happy to travel 2-3 times a week, please note geographies above, the rest of the time working from home.
- Experience within either the health sector or something similar, however if you have worked for a business in a multi-site and fast paced environment this will also be considered
- Experience within compliance, maybe you have worked on projects in this area as part of your role or have worked in a highly regulated business where this is key
- A team player, able to engage with a range of workers, this role will work with healthcare workers and carers but also corporate head office functions, so someone who is able to understand different needs that different teams have is vital.
- You will be able to work on your own accord, plan your own diary and the business operates an agile working practice with a 37.5 hour week and is happy for the employee to manage their diary accordingly.
If this sounds of interest please apply online asap!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.