With the support of the People and Culture team the HR Business Partner will be responsible for
- Delivering the full range of 'front line' People and Culture products and services to retain and develop capability
- Coach, train and support Area and State Manager, Health, Safety and Employee Relations Manager in responding to people management, and industrial relations matters.
- Partner with business Leaders and Employee Relations Manager to support and deliver timely and professional investigations as they arise
- Provide support and advice and coach managers in all employee relations laws
In order to be successful you will have :
- Significant relevant experience and qualifications with knowledge and experience in strategic and operation Human Resources
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and have a high level of influence with a broad range of key stakeholders including Area and State Managers
- Working knowledge of the disability or health sector is advantageous but not essential
- True business partnering experience ideally within a unionised environment
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.