We are partnering with an outstanding Event Service firm and they are on the hunt to find an excellent HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be a fulltime position and they are working in the London office 3 days per week and 2 days from home. They really value their people and the HR team is working really well together and collaborating as much as they can. They all do generalist duties within this team, but specialise in certain areas as well. This HR Assistant will focus more on the L&D side and will still be involved within the generalist HR duties of course.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who gained HR experience already and would like to develop themselves. They are looking for someone who is eager, open minded and a hard working individual. D&I is a big thing for them as well and your voice will be heard!
Some of your duties will be:
- Work with the other HR Assistant to ensure that all generalist administration tasks are completed.
- Set up new joiners on the HR system, create electronic files and ensure the correct details get passed to payroll.
- Assist the HR Advisor and HR Manager with the delivery of HR processes throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Responsibility for administration around the project to implement the new L&D initiatives and HR System.
- Support with projects when required.
Does this sounds like your new dream role and would you like to hear more about the role? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.