Frazer Jones are partnering with a prestigious Professional Services firm who are looking for a HR Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in human resources, you will need to be ambitious and take real pride in what you are doing, striving to always provide a first-class service and work proactively for the business.
This role will incorporate all aspects of the recruitment process you will be responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for all business areas in the UK.
- Provide support with all HR administration tasks.
- Providing monthly payroll information and supporting the annual salary and bonus review process
- Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support in Diversity and Inclusion processes
- Regularly review and update all HR policies, staying up to date with legislation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years HR experience within a corporate environment
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with potential candidates.
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.