We are currently looking for immediately available HR Assistants looking to join a fast paced, high performing business on a contract basis.
Reporting into the Senior HR Advisor, this is an amazing opportunity to join a business who are at a really exciting point in their progression, have had the best year in 2020 and are continuing to grow and take over their market.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Proactively support the business in all HR administrative matters
- Be the first point of contact for HR admin queries
- Maintain the firms HRIS
- Manage on-boarding and off boarding processes
- To conduct and ensure effective and timely delivery of HR operational processes
- Support annual HR processes e.g. annual salary review letters, annual bonus letters, processing benefit enrolment forms etc
- Processing reference requests
- Working with the wider HR team to add value, develop HR projects, processes and initiaitives
If all of the above sound of interest and you can demonstrate experience across the board, then we want to hear from you!
You must be available at short notice and happy to consider working on a contract basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.