A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, collaborative and outcome-driven operational and strategic HR Generalist to join this innovative fashion brand in their beautiful Head Office in South West London on a part time basis, 24 hours per week.
Following internal restricting, we are looking for an exceptional HR / Recruitment Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, part-time. The role reports into the MD and will appeal to a highly motivated, autonomous individual, who has experience as a Senior HR Generalist in a hands on role.
About the Job
- HR and Recruitment Manager, delivering excellence in HR leadership to a diverse workforce
- Identify effective engagement initiatives
- Tactfully deal with employee relations matters
- Mentor and motivate department managers
- Recruitment responsibility for all job roles and Interns
- Manage the sponsoring system and new visa applications
- Ensure Company compliance on all HR standards and Health & Safety standards
- Communicate and recommend on Rewards and Benefits to MD and Head of Finance
- Promote a culture of recognition
- Effectively onboard employees and follow up on cross functional learning
- Ensure all employees are fully trained for their roles and develop skills where required
- Manage a clear HR and Company Communication Strategy
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience as HR Generalist as part of a small Head Office
- Degree educated with CIPD qualification
- At least 4 years of London talent acquisition experience
- Managing sponsored employees and visa applications
- Advanced Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office Teams
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.