We have partnered with a prestigious financial services firm to source for an experienced Recruitment professional with an interest in exploring HR. You will be responsible for managing the firms recruitment process as well as supporting the wider team with generalist duties.
More specifically, as an HR and Recruitment Associate, you will be responsible for;
- Direct sourcing for roles across all departments
- Liaise with and manage agency relationships, ensuring process is followed
- Meeting with stakeholders to assess a route to market and create job specifications
- Managing the recruitment process from sourcing to offer including conducting interviews
- Manage the new joiner and end of probation process
- Maintain the employee database
- Manage the induction process
- Support with ad-hoc project work
This is the perfect role for an experienced 360 recruiter either from an agency or in house background, who is looking to move into a challenging but rewarding role and to gain the exposure to HR generalist duties. You must have an understanding of the financial services industry and be experienced in direct sourcing.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.