Frazer Jones has partnered with a private equity firm based in the heart of central London. We are looking for an HR Analyst to join an organisation for 6 months to assist in the ongoing changes and projects coming up in this organisation. We are looking for candidates on short notice periods or immediately available to take on this challenge and assist the HR Managers and Heads of HR on their day to day analytics.
- Regularly audit the HCM data held within the system to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources and HR Managers to diagnose and resolve issues and build an understanding of business priorities
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure that all changes are impact assessed to ensure that cross functional dependencies are considered and met
- Work with the HR team to ensure the delivery of monthly P&C board & MI reports to key stakeholders
- Support the delivery of cyclical employee lifecycle activity (i.e. pay review, holiday accrual, bonus process, performance process (Spotlight) etc.
- Ensure all changes to HR data and configuration within the system are accurate, that all appropriate approvals are made in a timely manner and provide audit control
- Solid Microsoft Excel knowledge, experience of maintaining and configuring information ideally covering time tracking, HR processes and documentation
- Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels and articulate system capabilities and issues
- An excellent eye for detail, efficient at multi-tasking and prioritising multiple projects
- Degree Level Educated and/or equivalent
- Previous HR analytics experience
- Advanced Excel skills are required to facilitate the analysis of data
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.